In exchange for participation in the activity of Treasure Hunting organized by RiddleRewards, of Decatur, Illinois and/or use of the property, facilities and services of RiddleRewards. You agree to the following:
1) AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. you agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by RiddleRewards, or the employees, representatives or agents of RiddleRewards.
2) ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS AND RELEASE. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge RiddleRewards for injury, loss or damage arising out of you or your family's use of or presence upon participating in the activity of RiddleRewards, whether caused by the fault of yourself, your family, RiddleRewards or other third parties.
3) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify and defend RiddleRewards against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from you or your family's use of or presence upon participating in the activity of RiddleRewards.
4) FEES. You agree to pay for all damages to anything when participating in the activity caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by you or your family.
5) APPLICABLE LAW. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Illinois law.
6) ENFORCEABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of the Agreement or f any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
9) DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties will attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement through friendly negotiations amongst the parties. If the matter is not resolved by negotiation, the parties will resolve the dispute using the below Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure.
Any controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation does not successfully resolve the dispute, then the parties may proceed to seek an alternative form of resolution in accordance with any other rights and remedies afforded to them by law.